Ticket Information for 2020 will be announced soon!
Tickets are sold in tiers, meaning the earlier you buy your ticket the cheaper it is!
• your choice of over 30 workshops and classes
• camping close to all activities, with your vehicle
• parking, if you choose not to camp
• multiple spots to fill your water bottle
• restrooms and showers
• entertainment Friday and Saturday nights
• catered meal on Saturday
• food, merch, and bodywork vendors on site
• ATM and general store on site
• an amazing weekend of camaraderie!
Number of participants is limited.
Kids 14 and under are free. Please, NO dogs. (see Kid Policy and Dog Policy here)
Registration and payment will be accepted at the gate unless the event sells out in advance.
Event is rain or shine; all classes take place under cover in case of rain.
All sales final, however tickets can be transferred to someone else.
3-day and 2-day tickets can be upgraded for earlier arrival, simply pay the difference at check-in (cash only).
Check out our facebook page and keep up to date on MYPATH news!