Tickets for Spring 2024 will be on sale soon!
*please note that when purchasing tickets online, transactions will appear as "Top of the Knob Productions" on your bank statement, this is the LLC the farm uses for all events
• your choice of dozens of workshops and classes
• food, merch, and bodywork vendors on site
• camping close to all activities, with your vehicle
• parking, if you choose not to camp
• restrooms and hot showers
• evening entertainment
• general store on site
• an amazing weekend of camaraderie!
*** Saturday tickets include a catered farm-to-table meal and live music***
**scroll down for glamping options**
Number of participants is limited; event is rain or shine
Kids 14 and under are free. Please, NO dogs. (see Kid Policy and Dog Policy here)
RV hookups are available with 30amp electric service and water; site can be purchased with your ticket
Registration and payment will be accepted at the gate unless the event sells out in advance
All sales final - there are no refunds however tickets can be transferred to someone else
NEW: Thursday Cob Building Workshop!!
Got your tickets? Here's some tips on what to bring, etc.